Talks.cam has some scripting available that lets you add information about upcoming talks as a table in the content area of the page.
To adjust your html filtering to allow the script to be retained do this:
- go to Site Setup and select HTML filtering
- under 'Nasty tags', select 'script' and then 'Remove selected items'
- under 'Stripped tags', select 'script' and then 'Remove selected items', then save
To find the code to add for a specific Talks.cam series:
- go to the series of talks and click on 'Further detail':
- On the next page, under 'Other views and ways to subscribe', go to 'Create Custom View'.
- There are a number of options, for a first attempt, select 'Default look' from section 2 and 'For embedding in your web page (we provide the css)' from section 3.
- You will then see code at the bottom of the page, which is what you need to copy and paste into your page.
- Paste in the code and then save and refresh the page.
Note: If you are using Firefox v23 or above, you will not see any content in the editing view of the page (https://) but if you go to the user view of the page (http://) you will see it.