When you first get your Falcon site some of the fields in the Research Directory aren't showing. To make them all visible, before deciding which you want to use, you will need to venture into the Zope Management Interface. If you aren't comfortable doing this, email firstname.lastname@example.org asking for help.
To find the configuration panel:
- Go to 'Site setup' > 'Zope Management Interface'
- Scroll down to and click on portal_properties (sitename)
- click on falcon_fsd_properties (Falcon FSD Properties)
You will see a screen that looks similar to this:
- Run down the check boxes and check all of those that are unchecked. If you want to change the titles for the titles shown then you can do that.
- Click on 'Save Changes'
- Don't add any new properties.
To get back to your site pages:
- Click on the first '/' in the top line of the page
- Click on the 'View' tab
Once you have decided which fields you want, and which you don’t, go back to the configuration panel and uncheck the unwanted fields and then save the changes.