Note - 24 April: I 'm doing extensive editing and reorganisation while changing the site to help with the new templates. Please bear with me during the transition period!
This is the help site for the Falcon content management service, where we hope we have captured many of the answers you might need. The navigation bar shows a framework for help available for you - here are some direct links into pages about the topics that you will need to find out about:
- Requesting a Falcon site
- Setting up your site's look and feel and choosing how some features work
- Setting up your home page
- Customising your page footers
- What's available to put in the right-hand column of pages
- Adding folders and pages
- Adding News, Events and jobs, and using their RSS feeds
The new templates are complete and we are migrating current Falcon sites into them. We want to have all sites in the new templates by September 2013 so we stop supporting the old version.
We are in a regular updating cycle for the Falcon system - please let us know if information you find seems to be out of step with what you see on your site. If you need further help you can email us at email@example.com